Saturday, February 2, 2008

I CANT TAHAN.....

2Day go T&L eat dinner....i heard the sound of the drum( lion dance)....i really miss lion dance arr...but no time 4 me 2 continue learning that...i really love that lerr....i miss when i was standart 6...i learn it...is fun...i cant tahan the sound dy...i almost wanna 2 closed my ears when i am eating there....because..i already cant tahan....i muz learn it...after pmr...although pmr still long...but i will wait.....and no body can stop me...someone ask me:"if lion dance and squash..juz can choose one...which will u choose???"hehez..i dunno lerr...i probally will choose the booth lorr...cause they are entertainment of my life....entertain!!!so....dun care larr...i will choose BOTH!!!Cause both are the important things in my life....ROKSZ.....

0 comments: